Q&A

Recent FAQ

Q. Which devices are supported by VirtualTablet?

Please refer to this page

Q. By any chance VirtualTablet will support Windows XP/Vista in the future?

We’re very sorry but no. Windows XP/Vista use the different device driver, so we have to develop separately from the scratch and we don’t have much resources to support it currently. Please upgrade your OS.

Notice: Please read recent FAQ and following pages before post any questions.

Thank you!

794 Responses to “Q&A”

1. kim hyungchul December 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM #

새로업데이트된 버전을 피씨와 스마트폰에 설치 했는데요 팬을 화면을에 때어 놓고 5초후 정도에 호버링 기능을 실행 할 수 있는 정도에 거리에 팬을 근접시키면 연결이 끈겨요 이전 버전이 안정적이던데 돌아 갈수 없나요?

2. Lord Grabiner QC December 23, 2016 at 7:42 AM #

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I
    achievement you access consistently quickly.

3. William December 23, 2016 at 6:42 PM #

Hi

I have the Android and the Windows version of Virtualtablet, which I use to connect to my desktop PC. It ran fine until the recent update a few days ago – now, it refuses to connect from my Windows tablet to the desktop PC (android version still works though). I’ve tried disabling the firewall, allowing permissions in the firewall, and I’m sure each device is on the same network.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Will

4. William December 23, 2016 at 6:44 PM #

Hi

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Will

5. michel December 24, 2016 at 3:49 AM #

Compre la app antes servia perfecto ahora no se conecta, help me!!

• William December 24, 2016 at 5:08 AM #

I’m using Windows 10…

• William December 24, 2016 at 5:09 AM #

i’m using Windows 10…

6. Taylor December 25, 2016 at 6:45 PM #

I just got a Wacom Intuos for my Windows laptop, I can’t get into the app though because I can’t figure out how to get past the IP address screen. I typed mine in and it says it cant connect my device. My tablet is connected via usb and I checked my firewall, is there anything else I can do?

7. William December 25, 2016 at 7:21 PM #

i have received a few emails in response to this problem, but they are generic responses cit from other peoples’ posts, and hardly refer to the connectivity problem, never mind a possible solution.

I am using a compatible version of windows on the three PCs i tried this on since the most recent update, i have the correct version of NET installed, i am using the latest versions of the software, yet it still won’t connect to a server, even when i use valid, manual IP addresses…

please do not send me more generic email responses. Address the problem.

8. John A December 26, 2016 at 11:43 AM #

I’m running 3.0.1.0 on windows 10 and Samsung Note 4 V6.01

When I run VirtualTablet Server there is no option to select which monitor is being used.
    I have 4 monitors connected.
    1980×1080
    1600×1200
    2560×1600
    1600×1200
    It always chooses the 1600×1200 monitor, which is useless for me. I also purchased the product today. Let me know if you will let me choose which monitor to “draw” on.

Thank-you!

9. Bird O'Prey December 26, 2016 at 8:05 PM #

Just bought this program to use my windows 10 tablet with WACOM digitizer (Samsung ATIV 700t) with my desktop windows 10 computer. The server on the desktop runs fine and the laptop client shows the desktop ip, but I get “Unable to connect device” every time I try to connect them. I have run through the trouble shooting steps, including firewall settings. The VirtualTablet server and client are set to have all permissions on both public and private networks. If I cannot get this to work, I will need a refund.

• William January 9, 2017 at 1:27 AM #

So, no reply to the dozens of obvious reports of the latest update breaking the software functionality? It simply does not work, and it needs fixing…

• William January 9, 2017 at 1:31 AM #

So, almost 3 weeks later, and no reply to the dozens of obvious reports from dozens of users reporting the latest update breaking the software functionality…

It simply does not work, and it needs fixing…

10. John Silver December 27, 2016 at 2:45 AM #

Just installed recent full PAID version on Samsung Note10.1 (s-pen) Android 5.1.1, I have tried to connect to VirtualTabletServer 3.0.1 on Windows 7 professional (64 bit). The program launches and is running at start up.. however since PC doesn’t have Bluetooth nor WiFi I’m trying to use USB. When i have ALL the check marks lit, while inside USB. Pressing connect gives me a network connection error screen inside of Virtual Tablet. Do I need to some how downgrade the android app? I really need this app to work please. Thank you.

11. Gregory December 27, 2016 at 10:52 AM #

Hello, Sunnysidesoft.
    When I heard that you added usb connection I was really excited. But when I tried to connect my Samsung Note 4 to make computer I get “Unexpected network error occured. Please check you network setup or update your app and server to the most recent version.” I am running windows 7 pro, on the pc version is 3.0.1.0 and on the samsung it is up to date. So I dont know why it does not work. I you can explain please send me a email.

Thank you and have a happy new year.
    Also Fantastic and amazing app.

• Wil December 31, 2016 at 10:43 AM #

Heya Gregory,

I had this same problem initially and ended up getting it figured out. I had to enable “USB tethering” on my device – in this case my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – by going to the Settings menu, the Connections sub-menu, and selecting “Tethering and Mobile hospot”.

The option is greyed out if the device isn’t connected to anything via USB but once you’re connected to a computer it’ll become available. Once I did this I think all I had to do was refresh the server on my PC and I was able to connect. I must say it’s pretty freakin’ awesome! Big thanks to SunnySideSoft for creating this app/software 🙂

If you find you’re still having issues I’d check out the company’s troubleshooting page at the link below. It’s what helped me figure out the problem on my end. Hope this helps!!

How to Minimize cursor delays (USB tethering)

12. Marcin December 29, 2016 at 7:48 AM #

I have a problem with connection. I purchased previously paid version. Everything worked so far. Today, however, I get the message Unable to connect device. When I push the button CONNET appears for a moment message: Asynchronous operations are not supported by this transport. Device: Samsung xe500t1c with Window 10 to a PC with Windows 10.

13. Vu December 29, 2016 at 10:37 AM #

doesnt work after recent update. i use windows apps on windows tablet and server app on windows pc. when i enter ip and press connect, the server app shows connected status but the tablet app says unable to connect. tablet app also shows “cannot connect to the license server” or “receiving information from license server…” please help me solve this!!

• michel December 29, 2016 at 12:01 PM #

I have a problem with connection. I purchased previously paid version. Everything worked so far. Today, however, I get the message Unable to connect device. When I push the button CONNET appears for a moment message: Asynchronous operations are not supported by this transport. Device: Samsung ATIV with Window 10 to a PC with Windows 10. & MAC SERVER

14. Joanna January 1, 2017 at 6:54 PM #

Everything was working relatively fine (there were some cases of the app lagging and crushing, but those were easily fixed each time) but after the latest update I cannot seem to establish a connection using any of the available methods. I’ve taken a look at your trouble shooting page and everything seems in order according to it, but it still doesn’t seem to work. The app seems to connect but the cursor isn’t responding. I need this to work as soon as possible, please respond!

• Joanna January 2, 2017 at 12:19 AM #

Adding to this:
      Now if I try to connect as soon as I’ve started my computer, everything works fine for about a minute, then it freezes and the cursor isn’t responsive again. Then every time I try to connect it gives me the “Unexpected network error” even if it was working fine a moment ago. I’ve tried installing again and nothing works. I’m using an android tablet and a windows computer.

15. киндер яйца January 2, 2017 at 3:29 PM #

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the internet.
    I will highly recommend this website!