Q&A

Recent FAQ

Q. Which devices are supported by VirtualTablet?

Please refer to this page

Q. By any chance VirtualTablet will support Windows XP/Vista in the future?

We’re very sorry but no. Windows XP/Vista use the different device driver, so we have to develop separately from the scratch and we don’t have much resources to support it currently. Please upgrade your OS.

Notice: Please read recent FAQ and following pages before post any questions.

Thank you!

759 Responses to “Q&A”

1. strap-on dildos up 1월 11, 2017 at 5:45 오후 #

Statistically speaking, ten percent women have NOT had a climax.
    The officers attorney argued the recording will inflame public opinion, impact
    Schene’s capability to receive an affordable trial and paint an extensive picture
    of the occurred. Female sex dolls Renee suggests couples in distress write out a list of what bothers them in the relationship and see what each person may be adding to the issue and then take responsibility.

As a consequence, suppose i told you there may be a less arduous method to avoid it.

While the kids’s watercolor paintings dry, faint construction paper and pencils.

My page strap-on dildos up

2. Jalen Burke 1월 13, 2017 at 7:14 오전 #

I tried to use an LG GPad 7.0 but it continuously says connection error even when I use USB with USB debugging on. What is happening?

3. Gonçalo Dias 1월 15, 2017 at 9:37 오후 #

Hi there, good job! The software looks awesome! But why it don’t has a Linux version? I know a lot of artists that love Linux, and it has some distribution specific to artists too, like Ubuntu Studio.
    I hope I can use this on my prefer OS someday. :- )

4. Myname 1월 16, 2017 at 7:51 오후 #

Hi.

This software worked when I was in trial mode. Decided to purchase it yesterday and now all I get is “unable to connect”.

I’m using a Surface pro 3 with Windows 10 installed and the server is running on a Windows 10 machine. Both devices have the latest updates installed. The Windows machine with the server application also has the latest .net framework installed.

Have checked Windows firewall on both machines and found no problems there.

At the top it mentions “receiving information from the license server… you can buy the full app for 3.99 euro”. Clicking on buy changes the “you can buy” text to “you already bought this app and have a fully-licensed version”.

When I click on connect, it always says “unable to connect device”. Can see a different error message for a split second. Something like “asynchronous operations are not supported by this transport”. Had to create a video to see what it said.

Have installed the server application on another Windows 10 machine. The server application is recognized on both machines. It takes 1 sec for “unable to connect device” to appear and the other error message isn’t shown at all.

Have read that others are having the same problem after purchasing the application when reading the Windows store reviews. They also have this issue after purchasing it.

Could you please help me to get this application working?

• Matteo 1월 17, 2017 at 1:14 오전 #

Hi, I find myself in the same situation “Myname January 16, 2017 at 7:51 PM”, how do I fix?

• SunnysideSoft 1월 18, 2017 at 1:20 오전 #

Sorry for the late response.
      This issue has been fixed. Please update the app from the Windows Store.

5. William 1월 17, 2017 at 1:26 오전 #

Customer support for this product is a non existent joke. People have had the same Issue with this update since it’s release and nothing useful from Sunnyside.

• SunnysideSoft 1월 18, 2017 at 1:26 오전 #

Hi William,

We’re really sorry for the late response.
      We are planning to create forum to have more organized customer support soon. Before that, we will be monitoring this page more often.

Thank you very much for using our software.

6. Como escolher o melhor Seguro 1월 18, 2017 at 8:22 오전 #

Para ajudar na escolha do seguro mais adequado ao perfil de cada consumidor e que também se apresente com o melhor custo benefício, o especialista preparou 7 dicas para os clientes consultarem antes de fechar a contratação da apólice. São elas:

7. Seguro de carro 1월 18, 2017 at 8:22 오전 #

Ele conta com diferentes coberturas para atender aos mais diversificados perfis de clientes e proporcionar segurança para o motorista.